Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WOW!

It's been so long!! I'm going to try to keep up!! Maybe I can have my sister fix my page all pretty and then I'll want to visit here more!!

Night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and then click on backgrounds on the left! they are free and super cute!

~lisa~ said...

Well, it's about dang time you showed your face here again. :)

Sure, I will help you pimp your blog...but we'll have to do it over the phone or something. Eric, the girls and I are going camping for fall break...so we'll work on it when we get back.

Keep blogging and you'll come to love the place where you can hear and be heard.

~lisa~ said...

What Shelly didn't mention is I messaged her for help with my page. :) I could find the backgrounds, but I didn't know what in the heck to do with them.

Shelly, we McAdoo girls are apparently a slightly retarded when it comes to this stuff. LMAO!

Before Shelly could help me, Adrianne came over and wham, bam thank you ma'am...it was done.

Sherry...go check out Shelly's blog and MySpace today. It's Kinley's 1st Birthday and she posted those adorable pictures she's been promising. So cute!!

mackmoo said...

hehe aunt sherry its mackenzie mommy let me have a blog and i so happy

Rachel said...

well Im glad to see that after one year... I have yet to see an update... maybe you should post some of your smokin' hot body... love you girl