Monday, August 11, 2008

Oh My Goodness

I've been so anxious to get back to school but now that the time is here, I don't wanna go!! Actually, I do, but I wish school started at like 9:00. That would be better!

I went to the beach with some friends as a "last fun day before we go back to work" day. The waves were so freakin' high! We only stayed in the water for about 20 minutes because I didn't feel that death was in the cards for me today. I got some sun, but not like last time. In fact, I'm not red at all! The most exciting part of the morning was trying to drive through loose sand and I got my car stuck!! This man drove by in his HUGE Chevy Crewcab truck and said, "You all are going to have to dig around your front tires to get out." No shit, Sherlock!! He didn't bother to get out and help at all!! RUDENESS!! But we managed and got out all by ourselves. We totally rocked!

No comments: